Sunday, December 20, 2009

I think

  • i think that Sam Walton should have purchased one of his own disgustingly cutesy puppy or kitten calendars this year. if he had done this, he might have seen that christmas falls in december this year. And perhaps, upon noticing this he would have hired a few more people in november to work in his photo processing and shipping departments and therefore would have been able to get me my shit when he told me he'd get it to me and i would not be handing out empty fucking boxes with IOU's in them.
  • i think i better be recieving a package in the next 3 days or some heads are gonna roll and i will be continuing the family tradition of being thrown out of walmart for getting shitty with the photo center bitches.
  • i think i need a glass of wine...or a bottle.

No comments: